Tuesday 16 September 2014

The vintage red roses Bowersburn Princess stationery box

Looking at the hangers in our cupboard here at the Loft has inspired me to open the Bowersburn Princess box. Both the hangers and the box belonged to my mother. I can clearly recall her knitting covers for hangers, using her wool stash, decorating them with crochet flowers and donating them to our school fetes. Perhaps not all were sold. Even more precious is the odd hand painted hanger, like the one in the photo with it's carnival theme, balloons and black masks.
Its a small box, I thought it may have been a chocolate box but it's a stationary box by Waverley Paper. And jammed full of letters. 

This blog will be the story of the letters that have come into my possession and  the life in the letters.



No comments:

Post a Comment